Stans DART Tubeless Repair Tool
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
What is the DART? The DART is Stan's solution to fix damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan’s sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The dual actions of the DART include the mechanical fill created by inserting a piece of material into the puncture, and a chemical reaction that activates our sealant. The DART is the best solution for repairing and sealing slices and large punctures in tubeless mountain, road, and gravel bike tires.
Why is it better?
- Repairs large punctures and slices
- Reacts with Stan’s sealant to form an instant, airtight seal
- Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding
- Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant
- Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires
- Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover
- Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures
- Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment
- Simple and easy to refill
Safer, More Effective Tubeless Tire Repair
DART’s patent pending ability to react with latex sealant makes it more effective than traditional tire plugs, and its mechanical features are also innovative. Traditional tire plug tools were developed originally for car tires, and their long, sharp tips can cause damage to rim tape or cut hands. Even worse, their plugs can actually expand many punctures because they rely on a tight fit to hold them in place. In contrast, the DART’s plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape and your hands.