Magura MDR-P Disc Rotor 220mm 6 bolt ISO
Regular price $106.00 Sale price$68.00 Save $38.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Magura MDR-P is a disc rotor for performance-oriented riders and tough tasks from downhill and e-bikes to heavy cargo bikes. It features Dovetail Interlink technology a patented interlocking of the outer and inner rings. This provides additional support for the inner ring if the outer ring expands due to heat. In contrast to floating discs, the torque is transmitted to the dovetail-shaped toothing over its entire surface instead of just the rivets, increasing the rigidity of the brake disc and the degree of heat dissipation under continuous load. The MDR-P is the most powerful brake disc in the Magura portfolio, yet it still offers riders low weight and reduced vibration.
- The 220mm diameter provides additional stability during long braking maneuvers, especially for MTB gravity use
- Perfect for demanding applications such as e-bike or downhill riding
- Two-piece design offers the highest level of heat dissipation and high torque transfer
- Wear optimized ring design
- Prepared for tone wheel or magnet
- NOT for use with center lock