Pipedream Sirius CrMo
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
A Pipedream classic, the Sirius is reborn. Like the brightest star in the night sky, this bike is an absolute scorcher, ready to light up your trails and burn off the competition.
Go far, go fast, but most importantly, go for fun. This is the short travel bike we’ve always dreamed of, a fusion of modern geometry, exceptional engineering and short travel efficiency. Is this Downcountry? Is this XXXC? We don’t care, this is mountain biking.
Feeling ‘over biked’ on your local trails? 2020 taught us to ride from our front door, and this is the bike we reach for. Push hard and find the limit, cruise for hours, race XC, the options are limitless.
Based around a fork from 0 to 120mm of travel, the Sirius is all about fast, comfortable efficiency. Modern short travel forks are more capable than ever and have opened up what we can expect from a short travel hardtail.
With a rigid fork, the Sirius can be a confident adventure bike to take into the back of beyond. With a burly 120mm fork, it can run alongside the ‘big’ bikes and go play in the mud and on the steeps.
Sirius geometry opens up the possibilities of how confident you can be on a short travel hardtail. Forget steep head angles and super high top tubes, we live in a world of slack head angles and long dropper posts. The Sirius is no exception and thrives on modern geometry, encouraging the rider to push things further.
Useful things to know.
- 29er, 27.5+, 27.5 or ‘mullet’.
- Optimised for 100mm to 120mm travel fork, 29er
- Compatible with 120mm to 140mm travel fork, 27.5
- 77.5-degree seat angle for easier climbing.
- Our signature, optimised, dropper-specific seat tube.
- 3 sizes to fit riders from approx’ 4’11” to 6’2” (1.5-1.88m).
- Custom butted, heat treated CrMo 4130
- Butt profiles for optimal strength.
- CNC CS/BB yoke for compliance and tyre clearance.
- 1 set of bottle bosses on DT.
- Sliding dropouts give +16mm of chainstay length adjustment.
- Metal headbadge.
|Rider Height||4'11" - 5'4"||5'3" - 6'0"||5'10" - 6'2"|
|Size||Longish (Small)||Long(Medium)||Longer (Large)|
|A: Head Angle||65||65||65|
|B: Seat Angle||77.5||77.5||77.5|
|C: ST C-T||395||420||420|
|D: TT (effective)||594||612||632|
|E: HT Length||105||105||105|
|F: BB Drop||64||64||64|
PLEASE NOTE: Pricing includes all handling fees. All bikes ship from West Kelowna BC