Our client's safety is of utmost importance to us.
We will be operating within the regulations and health and safety guidelines for retailers within British Columbia:
- 2 metre physical distance between any 2 people is required at all times.
- Maximum of 4 customers within the store at one time. (1 person, employees and customers, per 5 square metres of retail space)
- PPE, face coverings, are not required however we do recommend them when employees and customers cannot maintain physical distancing of 2 metres.
- Employees will not be expected to work if they are ill or have symptoms of a respiratory illness. Employees that are ill will be sent home.
- Customers are not to enter the bike shop if they, or someone in their household, are ill, or have symptoms of a respiratory illness. Please call the shop if you would like to arrange curb side pickup or to arrange local drop-off at your residence (dependant on shop owner's discretion and service area).
- Cleaning of high-touch elements will be performed on a regular basis throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the bike shop. We ask that you use hand sanitizer when arriving at the shop.