ERGON GE1 EVO SLIM GRIPS - BLACK
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The GE1 Evo is the evolution of the successful Ergon GE1. It was specifically developed for racing in the Enduro World Series. The first ergonomic, rider-oriented grip for wide rise bars with more comfort, a more precise grip feeling and better performance.
The grip surface is designed to actively support the more aggressive, wider bar technical trail riding position. By turning 8 degrees to the handlebar axis, the elbows are automatically lifted outwards when gripping! This gives you maximum control at all times, even on the toughest Enduro tracks.
The GE1 Evo offers a precise gripping control due to its ergonomic shape and texture layout. This allows the rider to conserve energy that is normally wasted with a greater gripping force on a non ergonomic grip. Available in two diameters (Standard and Slim), suitable for different hand sizes and grip size preferences.
- Model: GE1 Evo
- Colors: Sand Storm, Black, Risky Red, Juicy Orange, Midsummer Blue, Yellow Mellow, Deep Moss
- Clamp: Cold Forged Aluminium / CNC Machined
- Material: GravityCnntrol Rubber
- Varying thickness inner core and soft rubber for optimal vibration damping
- UV-stable GravityControl tactile German rubber compound
- Secured to the bar using low-profile, inboard locking clamps
- Weight: 110g (Regular), 95g (Slim)