E13 TRS+ 9-46 11S CASSETTE GN2
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
The TRS+ cassette utilizes a three piece assembly and an XD driver to make it all possible. An aluminum 3 cog cluster installs to the SRAM XD driver and is held in place with a clamp and pinch bolt. The remaining 8 steel cogs lock into place with the aid of a chain whip. We also enjoy the flexibility this set up can offer. Because the 11 speed and 10 speed versions of this cassette share the same set of lower 8 cogs, it is the simple matter of purchasing the 10 speed upper 2 cogs to go from a 11 speed cassette to a 10 speed drivetrain should your needs call for it. This unique feature also allows for easy replacement of the quicker-to-wear aluminum cogs instead of having to fork out the dough for a completely new cassette.
Please Note: This is the new style cassette that utilizes the pinch bolt to lock the 3 largest cogs into place. It does not use the older style threaded lockring.
- Ingenious design utilizes XD Driver mounting to enable a 9-46T 11sp cassette
- Keeps the drivetrain simple while offering the same gear range as a 2x system
- 489% gear range for 9-44t
- 511% gear range for 9-46t
- Intended use XC, Trail, All-Mountain
- Approximate weight 9-44T = 320g, 9-46T = 339g