MT7 PRO, 1-finger HC aluminium lever blade
|Availability:||In stock (8)|
These brakes are a shop favorite. They really are magical, don't take our word for it. Go check out the Pinkbike podcast, or any of the pro reviews.
The Carbotecture SL brake master consists of a composite material made of polymers and embedded carbon fibres. This combination makes the brake master light and extremely resistant.
The radial master design reduces friction and enables small/large transmission ratios. This reduces transmission losses and makes the brake more sensitive and easier to modulate.
AWARD-WINNING BRAKING PERFORMANCE
The MT7 Pro’s one-piece 4-piston caliper is made of forged aluminium.
This manufacturing method gives the calliper its extraordinary degree of rigidity, making the MT7 Pro one of the strongest and most easily-modulated brakes on the market.
- Scope of UseGravity, Enduro, E-MTB
- Weight255 g
- MasterMaterial: Carbotecture SL, Flip-Flop-Design
- Lever Blade1-Finger, Aluminum
- Brake FluidRoyal Blood (mineral oil based)
- EBT (Easy Bleed Technology)Yes
- Bite AdjustNo, only optional
- Reach AdjustYes, toolless
- Banjo FittingYes
- TubingMAGURA Disctube
- Shift MixYes (optional)
- Remote MixYes (optional)
- Recommended RotorStorm HC, MDR-C, MDR-P
- eBike SwitchNo
- ColorsBlack-Fluro-Yellow (Master), Mystic Grey Anodized (Caliper)