Travel adjust shims allow you to custom tune your post to dial in your perfect length.
Cable actuated for easy installation and a simple no bleed remote
Ergonomic remote paddle position
Reliable sealed cartridge internals
User replaceable cartridge only $60 USD
Easy to service at home
2 year warranty
Shortest total length of any dropper
Shortest stack height of any dropper
New upper DU Bushing in the upper collar
Increased bushing overlap and durability
100-210mm post lengths in 10mm increments.
Drop 120mm, 150mm, 180mm, 210mm adjustable*.
Diameter 30.9, 31.6, 34.9
Routing Internal only
- SRAM Matchmaker X - SRAM MMX clamps
- Shimano I-spec-EV - 12 speed XTR M9100, XT M8100 and SLX M7100
- Shimano I-spec II - 11 speed XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M8000 only
- 22.2mm Bar Clamp - All other groups 10 speed SHIMANO
- Cable clamping remote only (post requires cable stop to be assembled at base of post)
Travel Reducing Shim Reduces travel by up to 20mm.
(30.9) 120mm 435g / 150mm 480g / 180mm 525g / 210mm 570g
(31.6) 120mm 450g / 150mm 500g / 180mm 545g / 210mm 590g
(34.9) 120mm 545g / 150mm 605g / 180mm 660g / 210mm 710g
Remote with 22.2mm Bar Clamp - 46g
Remote with SRAM Matchmaker X / I-spec-EV - 43g
Remote with Shimano I-spec-EV - 43g
Remote with Shimano I-spec II - 41g
Housing and Cable (1300mm installed length) - 50g
Patented drop rail clamp (10,370,051) other patents pending
Warranty 2 Years